This is our city…Riverside. Our commission is to reach out in whatever way we can to our community and invite those seeking to taste and see how good the Lord is.
Please visit the various ministries at All Saints. If you feel led by the Holy Spirit, please speak with one of the ministry members.
How We Reach Out in Our Community
The Outreach Ministry at All Saints aims to serve Christ in all Riverside residents, especially where there is suffering, unfairness, or a lack of respect. Participation in community service events can help all to deepen their faith, through service to their neighbors.
Path of Life is supported locally by this parish (see below). Through the outreach ministry, All Saints members also:
- participate in Riverside’s Love Your Neighbor program on homelessness
participate in the annual Walk to End Homelessness
- learn about and worship with other Christian and non-Christian faith communities
- advocate for best practices by Riverside police
- build bridges with the Riverside black community
- respond to the needs of refugees
- are beginning a relationship with RCC, our-across-the-street neighbors
- advocate for the reduction of gun violence
- work with elected and appointed city and county officials, and with peace builders of all kinds.
An important partner in this work is the Downtown/Magnolia/Brockton pastors’ group.
All Saints Riverside has begun a volunteer program to distribute food to those in need. Volunteers will be distributing food to those in need every Thursday at 10:00 AM in the church parking lot. Andrea Briggs explains in this video.